Friday, March 18

3.18.2011


Since my kitchen is clean today, I thought I would take a picture and share it with you! I love this kitchen... although I do wish it were a little bit bigger with more counter space. BUT.... still definitely bigger than the kitchen in our apartment! We have a ton of storage space, a dishwasher, a wall oven, a new fridge {that we bought} beautiful tile flooring, a new kitchen faucet, and an awesome window that allows me to see the backyard, the mountains in the distance, and into the sliding glass door of the playroom! { A great way to catch the kids in the act of something they think they are getting away with! }

1 comment:

GMDonovan said...

Great job of cleaning up and organizing! Your house looked really well set up on Saturday. Hope it was not too much to clean up from the party. We all had so much fun.