Thursday, December 16

Project Life - Part 2

So, if anyone reads my blog, you might remember I posted here about Project Life by Becky Higgins!

Well, she posted on Facebook about a photography blog that is giving away one of her new designs of Project Life. You can go to Amber Fischer Photography and enter to win one yourseld! I am entered 4 times!!! I love this idea!

Project Life is a kit that lets you create a scrapbook for the year -- the easy way!! Being a small business owner and a stay-at-home-mom I REALLY have my hands full... and scrapbooking has taken a back seat! With this kit you just take your pictures, fill out the provided journal cards and voila! Your scrapbook is done!

Watch Becky's video here and you will be amazed at how simple this really is!


Becky currently has two new designs that will be ready for purchase on amazon.com in the next couple weeks! It's a great way to start off your new year!!!

No comments: