Tuesday, October 18

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip with Preschool

This year Rebekah started preschool at the YMCA. She goes 3 days a week for 6 hours a day! Gotta get her ready for Kindergarten!!

Last Friday {Oct. 14, 2011} her class took a field trip to Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark. My mother-in-law came down and stayed home with Jonah so I could go too!

Here are some of the high lights!

Waiting for the rest of the class to arrive {mommy's had to drive their own kids to the farm because of limited van seating}

Waiting for our turn to ride the tractor hay ride.

My sweet little girl and I {there are very few pics of me with my kiddos!}

 Getting ready to go through the "gourd tunnels". We got front row seats!

We all got to pick a pumpkin to bring home. Rebekah wanted to find the BIGGEST one!

I think she did pretty well!

 After all the kids found their pumpkins we headed to the tables for lunch!

She was so cute with all of her little friends! I got to meet a couple of them. 

After lunch her class headed back to school. She and I hung around at the farm for another hour or so ... until we couldn't stand the heat and the sun anymore!
We decided we want to get chickens some day {hopefully once Jonah isn't allergic to eggs anymore!}

They had a huge hay bale pyramid that she climbed... twice!

 Then... best of all... we waited in line for close to 30 minutes so this little cutie could ride a pony!

 She loved these ponies.

Just a fun picture.

 They had a really neat "house" made out of stacked pumpkins and lumber. It was really neat.... and shady!

Then... just because there is a lot of Rebekah here's one of Jonah goofing around with Gina's glasses while she was visiting!





No comments: