Monday, January 30

Little Surprises....

Isn't it fun to get a surprise now and then!? I remember when I was a kid, every once in a while, my mom would pick us up from school with hot McDonald's french fries and orange drinks in the car. That was SUCH a fun surprise as a kid!! 

Sometimes I think our life can get a little boring. Following the same routine day in and day out! This morning  Jonah and I dropped Rebekah off at school and headed to Wal-Mart {not a store I frequent} for some ink for the printer and to just walk around a bit. Well... we ended up there for about an hour or so - with a major stop in the toy section to push every toys' button and check out all the squirt guns! 

I let Jonah pick out two fun to things.....


A pair of Toy Story shoes {which he needed anyway since his are getting a little snug... but these are TOY STORY!!!} and a pretty neat Buzz Lightyear hat! He carried his hat and shoes through most of the store. 


While we were there I browsed the girls clothing section. Rebekah LOVES to wear leggings. She wears them with dresses, skirts, and occasionally under a pair of shorts... 

So, when I saw these cute legging outfits I couldn't resist!! 


I LOVE the one hanging on her chair. It's so stinkin' cute! We might have to save this one to take some photos in. I made her bed, and placed all of her new goodies in her room for her to find when she gets home from school. 


Rebekah has been a HUGE help during the pregnancy so far. She will get things for me when I need them {especially picking things up off the floor when I drop them -- since it's becoming increasingly more difficult to do so myself}. She needs a fun little surprise. I can't wait to see her reaction when she gets home!! 



1 comment:

Leanne said...

sometimes walmart can be fun. I have to admit, their kid clothes are pretty good prices. congratulations on the baby coming! how exciting!!