Monday, February 13

Loving Digital Project Life...

I spent about an hour and was able to create this two page spread for my NEW digital version of Project Life... well, sort of digital. I downloading the digital graphics for the edition that I wanted. Then I go in to Microsoft Publisher {since I don't yet have one of those fancy graphic design programs} and edit photos. I crop them, add graphics to them, and create my own 4"x6" images. Each one fits perfect in the photo pockets pages designed by Becky Higgins for Project Life. Then I create the journaling cards that I want including my typed message for the day. I am still debating whether I want to type them or print blank cards and hand write it in, but for now it's being typed. The beauty of doing it digitally is that I can change it later if I want! ☺

Here is the first 2-page spread that I put together for the first week in 2012 ... ya I know I'm a little behind, but if I can work on a week at a time, I'll be caught up before I know it! Then I can go back and finish last years book! 

page 1


page 2

If you haven't looked into Project Life... I am telling you it's the way to go about scrapbooking. So many possibilities. I am working on a book for Rebekah and Jonah about their first year... and starting one for the new baby! 

I l♥ve it!! 

2 comments:

Kimberly Morrow said...

I am so excited seeing someone else doing this digital. I am just starting. I haven't actually printed them yet. I am waiting for the page protectors to come out. You did a great job!

kristina proffitt said...

Love your pages! You do digital great! Thanks so much for linking up on my blog!! Hugs!